Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
222 West Ave #1604, Austin
Immaculate 2/2 at Seaholm with floor-to-ceiling windows and private balcony overlooking Lady Bird Lake and the Austin skyline. Large master bath with double-vanity and walk-in closet. Hardwoods and tile throughout. Top-of-the-line amenities include heated pool, spacious terrace, fitness center, dog park and much more. This dream location is steps from Trader Joe’s, True Food Kitchen, Merit Coffee, Boiler Nine and the award-winning Austin Central Library.
- MLS® #9555563
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,123
- Year Built2014
- StyleSingle level Floor Plan, Elevator, High Rise (10+ Stories)
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- AmenitiesBBQ Pit/Grill, Club House, Dog Park, Pool-Community, Controlled Access, Concierge, Fitness Center, Kitchen Facilities, Pet Amenities, Property Manager On-Site
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Natural Gas on Property
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAssigned Parking, Attached, 2 Reserved Parking Garage
- # of Garages2
- ViewCity, Lake/River
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn-Ground Pool, Heated
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony-Covered, Balcony-Private, See Agent
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry
- Address222 West Ave #1604
- RegionAustin - Central
- SubdivisionSeaholm Residences Residential
- Zip Code78701
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments, Fire Alarm System
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range-Free Standing, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
- MiddleO Henry
Property Listed by: Urbanspace
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from March 26th, 2019 at 9:31am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.