Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3302 Big Bend Dr, Austin
Newer built home in the charming, established neighborhood of Highland Park. Exceptional one story home that surrounds a turquoise pool with three waterfalls. Large palm trees provide privacy from surrounding homes. This home backs up to Perry Park and Highland Park West Elementary. Stroll through the park to reach Russell’s for your morning coffee. Fabulous location in a great community with amazing schools.
- MLS® #8544789
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,233
- Year Built2007
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property
- # of Garages2
- ViewNo View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn-Ground Pool, See Agent
- Lot DescriptionBacks To Greenbelt
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionHardiPlank Type
- Address3302 Big Bend Dr
- RegionAustin - Central
- SubdivisionHighland Park West
- Zip Code78731
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-Beam, Ceiling-High, Indoor Utilities, In-Law Plan, Shutters, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Wired For Security
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Convection Oven, Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven, Water Heater Gas, Wine Refrigerator, Instant Hot Water, Water Heater Recirculating
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
- ElementaryHighland Park
Price Change History for 3302 Big Bend Dr, Austin, TX (MLS® #8544789)
|Price Reduced||$1,299,999||$25,001 (1.89%)|
|Price Reduced (from $1,350,000)||$1,325,000||$25,000 (1.85%)|
Property Listed by: ListingSpark
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from April 24th, 2019 at 12:31pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.