Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8600 Alophia Dr, Austin
This gorgeous 1-story home is nestled away in the highly sought after neighborhood Meridian. Open floor plan with separate master suite. Hard flooring throughout. Freshly painted interior with plenty of natural light. Very low maintenance, private yard. Additional flex room that can be formal dining or office. Just 2 blocks from the elementary school, 1 block to the neighborhood pool, 8 minutes to William Cannon, and a 15 minute drive to downtown.
- MLS® #6546872
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,898
- Year Built2008
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- AmenitiesCommon Grounds, Pool-Community, Walk/Bike/Hike/Jog Trail(s)
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Natural Gas Available
- ParkingAttached, Door-Single, Entry-Front
- # of Garages2
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesPatio-Covered, Private BackYard
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry
- Address8600 Alophia Dr
- RegionAustin - Southwest
- SubdivisionMeridian Sec C Ph 03
- Zip Code78739
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, Ceiling-Vaulted, Indoor Utilities, Lighting Recessed, Smoke Detector
- AppliancesCook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Single Oven
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
Property Listed by: Bramlett Residential
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from March 26th, 2019 at 9:01am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.