Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1207 W 49 1/2 St #b, Austin
Haute design in a hippy haven. Almost no lots sell in this little pocket of Austin where Rosedale meets Brentwood. This classic central Austin neighborhood has excellent schools and is walking distance to everything the Triangle and South Burnet entertainment. Natural light abounds in the floor-to-ceiling windows (10'+ high ceilings). Decks everywhere, Spray foam insulated and beautiful Walnut cabinets covered in White Quartz (not plastic Ikea stuff).
- MLS® #5856255
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,701
- Year Built2018
- Style1st Floor Entry
- StatusPending - Taking Backups
- UtilitiesAbove Ground, Electricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property
- Parking Spaces2
- Parking1 Car Carport, Covered, Entry-Front, On-Site Parking
- # of Garages1
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony-Covered, Balcony-Uncovered, Deck, Gutters Partial, Patio-Covered, Patio-Uncovered, Wheelchair Accessible
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- RoofFlat, Membrane
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry, Frame, HardiPlank Type
- Address1207 W 49 1/2 St #b
- RegionAustin - Central
- Zip Code78756
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, Lighting Recessed, Pocket Doors, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Self Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Stainless Steel, Water Heater Gas, Water Heater Tankless
- HeatingCentral Heat, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Mini-Split System
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAustin ISD
- ElementaryBryker Woods
- MiddleO Henry
Property Listed by: Coming Home Company LLC
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from March 26th, 2019 at 9:17am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.