Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
805 W Mary St, Austin
Craftsman style home with two car garage in Bouldin! The stunning interior was designed by Drea Peters with Insta-Design Group. Eclectic, innovative lighting, fixtures, tiles and wallpapers are just a few of the exceptional features of this home. Downstairs master! The fourth bedroom was finished out as an office - remove built-in desk/shelves and add a closet to convert back, a bath is attached. The backyard has a built-in fireplace, outdoor kitchen, patio and room to play. Alley entrance to the garage.
- MLS® #5766000
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,681
- Year Built2011
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property
- ParkingDetached, Entry-Rear, Garage
- # of Garages2
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesDog Run, Gutters Partial, Patio-Covered, Porch-Open, Private BackYard, Sidewalk
- Lot DescriptionAlley Access, Curbs
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Address805 W Mary St
- RegionAustin - South
- SubdivisionBouldin James E Add
- Zip Code78704
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Ceiling-High, Crown Molding, French Doors, Indoor Utilities, Lighting Recessed, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven, Stainless Steel, Water Heater Gas
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Log Fireplace, Outdoor
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAustin ISD
Property Listed by: Compass RE Texas, LLC
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from July 22nd, 2019 at 9:30pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.