Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
- MLS® #5475083
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,408
- Year Built2016
- StyleEntry Steps
- AmenitiesCluster Mailbox, Jogging/Biking Path, Lake Privileges, Fitness Center, Pool-Community
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Phone Available, Underground
- ParkingAttached, Door Opener, Entry-Side
- # of Garages3
- ViewHill Country
- Exterior FeaturesPatio-Covered, Gutters Full
- Lot DescriptionCurbs
- ConstructionStucco, All Sides Masonry, Stone Veneer
- Address406 Woodside Ter
- RegionNorthwest Travis Co.
- SubdivisionLakeway Highlands Ph 1 Sec 7b
- Zip Code78738
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, Crown Molding
- AppliancesCook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven, Double Oven, Water Heater Gas, Water Heater Recirculating
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room
- # of Stories2
- DistrictLake Travis ISD
- ElementarySerene Hills
- MiddleLake Travis
- HighLake Travis
Property Listed by: Keller Williams - Lake Travis
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from January 20th, 2019 at 9:00pm CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.