Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
525 July Johnson Dr, Austin
Available Now! This popular 4 bedroom, 3 bath Duffie plan is just in time for Summer. Enjoy some elbow room on the large 1 acre home site next to open space in the new community of The Estates at Sawyer Ranch. With only 72 home sites, this community is nestled in the hill country area of Dripping Springs. Sycamore Springs Elementary/Middle is 1 mile away & also convenient to the rapidly growing Belterra Village. Low taxes & natural gas. Call Today!!! Sqft is an est. only; actual construction may vary.
- MLS® #5217142
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,980
- Year Built2019
- AmenitiesCluster Mailbox, Common Grounds
- UtilitiesInternet-Cable, Natural Gas on Property, Underground
- ParkingAttached, Door-Multi, Entry-Side
- # of Garages3
- ViewFields, See Agent
- Exterior FeaturesGutters Full, Patio-Covered, Pest Tubes in Walls, Porch-Open
- Lot DescriptionInterior, Public Maintained Road, See Agent
- RoofComposition Shingle
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry, Brick Veneer, Stone Veneer
- Address525 July Johnson Dr
- RegionDripping Springs/Wimberley
- SubdivisionThe Estates at Sawyer Ranch
- Zip Code78737
- Interior FeaturesCrown Molding, Lighting Recessed, Low/No VOC, See Agent, Smoke Detector, Walk-In Closet, Wired For Security
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliances, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven, Self Cleaning Oven, Single Oven, Stainless Steel, Water Heater Gas
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingSeer Rated 16+, Fresh Air Ventilation
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDripping Springs ISD
- ElementarySycamore Springs
- MiddleSycamore Springs
- HighDripping Springs
Price Change History for 525 July Johnson Dr, Austin, TX (MLS® #5217142)
|Price Reduced||$594,990||$7,369 (1.22%)|
|Price Increased (from $597,359)||$602,359||$5,000 (0.84%)|
Property Listed by: David Weekley Homes
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from July 23rd, 2019 at 11:45pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.