Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
910 Morrow St, Austin
To-Be-Built, incredibly well planned 2350sf home in Crestview will have 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a 2 car garage and will have an optional 350sf bonus room! You'll enjoy the open floor plan, spacious back yard and outdoor living space! This home is within walking distance to restaurants, shopping and parks and will have easy access to 183, 35 & Mopac! There's still time to pick out your favorite finishes!
- MLS® #4109294
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,350
- Year Built2018
- UtilitiesElectricity Available
- ParkingDoor Opener, Entry-Swing-In, Garage, Detached
- # of Garages2
- ViewSee Agent
- Exterior FeaturesPatio-Covered, See Agent
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Cultivated
- RoofComposition Shingle, See Agent
- ConstructionFrame/Stone, HardiPlank Type, See Agent, Stone Veneer
- Address910 Morrow St
- RegionAustin - North Central
- SubdivisionNorthgate Add
- Zip Code78757
- Interior FeaturesIndoor Utilities, Lighting Recessed, See Agent, Walk-In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Range-Free Standing, See Agent
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAustin ISD
Property Listed by: eXp Realty LLC
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from February 20th, 2019 at 7:45pm CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.