Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1618 Palma Plz #1, Austin
Luxury defined in this unique lifestyle opportunity in Clarksville. This four unit, single level condo project offers the convenience of lock-and-leave urban living while satisfying your desire for privacy and quality. Refined interior design palettes include soapstone, marble, quartzite, high-end appliances, bar with wine fridge and ice maker, master suite with his-and-her closets. Covered private terrace with outdoor fireplace and electric grill. Easy walk to Jeffrey’s, Josephine House and Fresh Plus.
- MLS® #4027353
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,699
- Year Built2019
- StyleElevator, End Unit, Single level Floor Plan, Low Rise (1-3 Stories)
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property
- Parking2 Reserved Parking Garage, Assigned Parking, Parking Garage
- # of Garages2
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesBarbecue, Patio-Covered
- RoofMembrane, Tile
- Address1618 Palma Plz #1
- RegionAustin - Central
- SubdivisionThe Elisha
- Zip Code78703
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-Coffered, Fire Alarm System, Lighting Recessed, Wet Bar, Wired For Security, Wired For Surround Sound, Built-in Book Cases, Elevator
- AppliancesBar Ice Maker, Built-In Oven(s), Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator Sub-Zero Type, Water Heater Tankless, Wine Refrigerator, Convection Oven
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air, Seer Rated 16+
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGreat Room, Outdoor, Gas Log Fireplace
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
- MiddleO Henry
Property Listed by: Urbanspace
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from January 20th, 2019 at 10:16pm CST. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.