Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1105 W 39th 1/2 St #a, Austin
Charming modern farmhouse, with farm sink, high ceiling and meticulous attention to detail! The quality of construction will blow you away. A grand master suite with vaulted ceiling, and stunning master bath. Oversized upstairs balcony. Quartz countertops, gourmet kitchen with built-in appliances, wood floors throughout and fenced yard. Prime location and walkable community. Ramsey park and pool only 1/4 mile away. This will be love at first sight!
- MLS® #3830761
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,831
- Year Built2018
- StyleSee Agent
- AmenitiesAssigned Parking
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached, 1 Car Carport, 2 Reserved, Covered
- ViewNo View
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony-Uncovered, Gutters Partial, Patio-Covered, Solar Screen, Patio-Uncovered
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Interior
- RoofMetal, Pitched
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry, Frame, HardiPlank Type, Composition Shingle
- Address1105 W 39th 1/2 St #a
- RegionAustin - Central
- SubdivisionDunn Add
- Zip Code78756
- Interior FeaturesCeiling-High, Ceiling-Vaulted, Crown Molding, Lighting Recessed, Walk-In Closet, Wired For Security, Wired For Surround Sound, Butler Pantry, Low/No VOC, Pocket Doors
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliances, Exhaust Fan Vented, Stainless Steel, Water Heater Tankless, Convection Oven
- HeatingCentral Heat, See Agent
- CoolingSeer Rated 16+, See Agent
- # of Stories3
- DistrictAustin ISD
- ElementaryBryker Woods
- MiddleO Henry
Property Listed by: AustinRealEstate.com
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from April 22nd, 2019 at 7:16pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.