Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
222 West Ave #2311, Austin
Immaculate 23rd floor residence offers privacy and panoramic views of downtown & Lady Bird Lake. Gorgeous dark maple hardwoods throughout, Porcelanosa designed kitchen & bath. Stellar amenities: heated pool, spacious terrace, club room, fitness center, dog park, 24-hour concierge & more. The Seaholm District is home to amazing shopping and dining options for residents, including Trader Joe’s, True Food Kitchen, Merit Coffee, Boiler Nine and the award-winning Austin Central Library. Fully-furnished option.
- MLS® #3548505
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage689
- Year Built2014
- StyleSingle level Floor Plan, End Unit, Tower (14+ Stories)
- AmenitiesBBQ Pit/Grill, Club House, Dog Park, Fitness Center, Jogging/Biking Path, Pool-Community, Assigned Parking, Bike Storage/Locker, Business Center, Walk/Bike/Hike/Jog Trail(s)
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Natural Gas Available
- Parking1 Reserved Parking Garage
- # of Garages1
- ViewLake/River, Panoramic, City
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony-Covered, Balcony-Private
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- ConstructionAll Sides Masonry, Steel
- Address222 West Ave #2311
- RegionAustin - Central
- SubdivisionSeaholm Residences Residential
- Zip Code78701
- Interior FeaturesLighting Recessed, Walk-In Closet, Window Treatments
- AppliancesCook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave Oven, Range-Free Standing, Stainless Steel
- HeatingCentral Heat
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- DistrictAustin ISD
- MiddleO Henry
Price Change History for 222 West Ave #2311, Austin, TX (MLS® #3548505)
|Price Reduced||$483,900||$1,000 (0.21%)|
|Price Reduced (from $489,900)||$484,900||$5,000 (1.02%)|
Property Listed by: AustinRealEstate.com
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from April 22nd, 2019 at 7:16pm CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.