Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8110 Ranch Road 2222 #70, Austin
Last new construction homes available in the award winning modern condo community of the Hillside, this is the largest two bedroom home, the "Vista" plan. 14' vaulted ceilings in the living area, ample light and bedrooms down have made this a very popular floorplan. Private fenced yard. Ready now. Open House Sundays 1 - 4 pm.
- MLS® #1251208
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,823
- Year Built2019
- Style1st Floor Entry
- AmenitiesCommon Grounds, Pool-Community, Grill, Hot Tub Community
- UtilitiesElectricity on Property, Natural Gas on Property
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony-Uncovered, Deck
- Lot DescriptionSloped
- ConstructionFrame/Stone, Steel
- Address8110 Ranch Road 2222 #70
- RegionAustin - Northwest
- SubdivisionHillside Amd The
- Zip Code78730
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Book Cases, Ceiling-Vaulted
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven(s), Cook Top Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan Vented, Microwave Oven, Water Heater Gas
- HeatingCentral Heat, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving Room
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAustin ISD
Property Listed by: Urbanspace
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Based on information from the Austin Board of REALTORS® (alternatively, from ACTRIS) from May 21st, 2019 at 1:15am CDT. Neither the Board nor ACTRIS guarantees or is in any way responsible for its accuracy. The Austin Board of REALTORS®, ACTRIS and their affiliates provide the MLS and all content therein "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. Data maintained by the Board or ACTRIS may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.